chelsea_3

She’s got style, she’s got class, and most importantly, she’s got all the answers. Chelsea took on a specially created role for this show as Vice Chair of Operations and the position seems to agree with her. Whenever someone has a question or concern, Chelsea is our go-to person. On the rare occasion that she doesn’t know the exact answer, she’s sure to find it out. As our resident mom, she makes sure everyone is doing what they are supposed to and is excellent at offering help whenever she can.

My freshmen year, I had the pleasure of having Chelsea as my Resident Assistant, helping me through those first year jitters and fears. Therefore I was thrilled to have the opportunity to work with her on this project as I knew she was someone I could count on. As a very involved, studious, and fun person I’m not sure when she has time to sleep. Chelsea is hard-working, dedicated, and answers emails faster than anyone I know (a quality that is MUCH appreciated).

When it comes to Chelsea’s position, as it is new, I find that I see her doing a little bit of everything and I’m sure she does so much more than any of us see. She’s like the tape and glue that holds us together, at times you can’t see it but without it the unit would be completely useless. And for that, we thank her.

Until the show: Stay Golden