robert_1

“Is Rob on?” “Rob, I need you” “Hey Rob, can you help me?”. A list of the most common phrases I heard throughout auto show weekend. That’s Rob Dumm, our Logistics Chair, a guy that we all counted on. Not only did we count on him, but he delivered every single time. The entire show had to put an incredible amount of trust in the logistics position as he plays an enormous part in making sure the show runs smoothly and we had no problems giving this responsibility to Rob.

Rob Dumm is the type of guy you want to bring home to the parents. He’s an all-around great guy, an excellent golf cart driver, and tells some pretty hilarious jokes. Rob has introduced me to a couple of different songs, but eventually becomes fixated on a single song that I am sure to hear over and over. If this was any other person, I would be sick of it but seeing his face and his energy makes me join in belting out the lyrics every time. He has the unique capability of being calm, in control, and reassuring all at the same time.

I am in complete awe and admiration of all the work Rob has done for the auto show. When I hear about all of his meetings, the dilemmas he has to solve, and the overall puzzle of logistics, I am incredibly happy that he was selected for the job. Never did I see him panic, most likely as a result of him doing his job so incredibly well. His organization, dedication, and execution made a lot of lives a whole lot easier. And for that, we thank him.

Stay Golden.