Street Style Goals

It’s that time of the year again where designers debut their Spring 2016 collections. It’s an exciting month because we travel all over the world: New York, London, Milan, and Paris! All of the major fashion capitals of the world. Of course it is exciting to see the designers work, but some would argue that street style is far more interesting.

Fashionistas live for fashion week. Often times they find it stressful figuring out what to wear. You need the perfect outfit if you are going to be sitting anywhere near Anna Wintour. (Editor in chief of Vogue Magazine) Obviously you cannot look like a peasant in front of the Queen. Some ensembles are simple yet chic, while others are very fashion forward and wild. I always look forward to this time of the year to see what all the fashion forward bloggers are wearing to get ideas.Susie Lau SS

Fashion blogger Susie Lau was my favorite street style look from NYFW. She mixed a lot of different fabrics together, and played with different colors. BUT, she made it work! It looks so effortless which is even better. A tulle dress over a basic cotton T-shirt paired with distressed boyfriend jeans, genius! Molly Goddard dress, Dorateymur shoes, and Christopher Kane bag.

Now onto London Fashion Week. Of course with this taking place in London, that means home of Burberry. Currently fringe and suede are trending, which is why I really enjoy this look a lot. Sofie Valkiers and Elina Halimi sport Burberry Prorsum coats. If that is not considered “goals” then I am not sure what is. Truly stunning!

phil-oh-lfw-day-3-4-street-style-spring-2016-01

In Milan many wore pastel colors, but not model Chloe Norgaard. She is known for her wild hair colors a funky looks. Although, her hair is currently blonde, she mixed different patterns together and made it functional. Topped off with a Chloé handbag.Chloe SS
Last but not least, Paris! Many would agree with me in saying that Paris is by and far the best location for fashion week. The best is saved for last. Rihanna, the face of Dior, nailed street style in Paris! She has been spotted wearing Christian Dior shoes everywhere. What else would you wear if you were the face of Dior? Here are some of Rihanna’s looks:

rih rih 3rih rih

I really enjoy looking at street style to get ideas for my own wardrobe. I suggest paying more attention to who’s sitting front row rather then the models walking down the runway! Get some inspiration and do your research!

xoxo,

Emma

Recommended Posts