Spring 2017 Tour Guides Needed
Tour Student Ambassador
- Responsible for giving campus tours to prospective students and their families during campus visits i.e. Faculty Visits, Classroom Visits, Athletic Visits, Financial Aid Appointments, Academic Advising Appointments, and/or Lunch.
- Responsible for escorting the prospective student and their guests to set appointments while also giving a guided tour describing campus and student life along the way.
- Assist with student panels and/or group campus tours during Bus Trips, Open Houses and other Admissions events as assigned.
- Have an outgoing personality
- Be able to hold a conversation with integrity.
- Have good academic standing must act in a professional manner.
- Be reliable and timely to show-up to all assigned campus tours and/or events.
How to Apply:
Visit the Admissions Office located in the Herbert D. Doan Center, Welcome Center – Office of Admissions located near the Main Street entrance to campus and speak with Katie Bischel or request an application to be sent electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your application is selected, you will be contacted to schedule an interview. The position will not begin until the Spring 2017 semester.
Sounds like too much responsibility? Well, fret not!
This is an as-available position; thus, you sign-up for what you are available for.
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up for the dynamic admissions team today!