Outstanding Business Leader Presenter Application
The Outstanding Business Leader Awards will be held March 16th-17th in West Palm Beach, Florida. Applications to be an Outstanding Business Leader Presenter applications are due this month!
Northwood firmly believes that American business leaders deserve the highest forms of personal recognition for their contributions to this great nation and the world.
The Outstanding Business Leader Awards are presented by the Northwood University Board of Trustees. Each awardee is selected on the basis of personal achievements which typify the unique philosophy of Northwood University. Criteria used in the selection of awardees include contribution to the philosophy of private enterprise, support of the integration of business and the arts, contribution to education, economic innovation, creative marketing ideas, community involvement, religious leadership, philanthropic contributions, as well as business success. During the Awards Gala select students are selected to represent Northwood University to interview and give an introductory speech on their assigned Outstanding Business Leader Honoree.
If you are interested in being considered as a Student Presenter for the 2018 Outstanding Business Leaders Awards Gala please fill out and submit the application by December 15, 2017.
Student Presenters will be expected to do the following:
During Outstanding Business Leader Award Weekend:
- Attend the Welcome Reception on Friday, March 16, 2018 private residence
- Attend the Student Roundtables on Saturday, March 17 2018 dressed in business attire at The Palm Beach Convention Center, West Palm Beach, FL
- Attend the evening Awards Gala on Saturday, March 17, 2018
- Take photos with your Outstanding Business Leader Honoree during reception
- Give your prepared 2-minute introductory speech on your Outstanding Business Leader Honoree
- Write hand-written thank you note to your Honoree
Other event assistance as needed, will be directed by Ashleigh Summers, Director of Signature Programs & Special Gifts
Questions? Please contact: Ashleigh Summers, Director of Signature Programs & Special Gifts at 989.837.4465 / firstname.lastname@example.org; or Ali Nasrallah, OBL Chair at 313.443.5434 / email@example.com.
Student Presenters will be notified by January 4, 2018.