Baby, It’s Cold Outside!

So….it’s cold. Like really cold. Like “I’m slowly freezing to death” kind of cold. I’m not sure how I feel about it. So many mixed emotions! I love the cold; Fall and Winter are my favorite seasons, but here’s what I don’t like: runny noses, sore throats, and headaches. That is so not my thing. And yes, my mother will tell me to get my flu shot and blah blah blah, but I refuse! I have a serious theory that the vaccinations are just the government’s way of controlling you! (Cue Hippie voice saying “It’s the government man!”)

However, don’t let my conspiracy theory influence you! If you’re down to get a needle shot or a spray up your nose, that’s fine with me (can you tell, I really hate vaccinations?). But seriously, you should probably get vaccinated and make sure you take medicine when you need to! We don’t need sickness going viral.

So…..yeah. Just a quick update on the weather, in case you can’t tell it’s cold outside. And if you don’t believe in my conspiracy theory, please take care of yourself and get vaccinated! Talk to our nurse Kathy Bowles (bowlesk@northwood.edu) if you need help finding a local clinic!

20131125_100832 20131125_100942 Just in case you didn’t believe me. That’s ice! =) ……………Am I making too much of a big deal out of this? Oh well, bye!

• Fariza Zain

so.. it’s cold out?
    <3 Fariza