Meet the Marketing Chair – Bradley Sommer

In Uncategorized

Bradley Sommer is a senior from Midland, MI majoring in Advertising/Marketing and Finance.  As the Marketing Chair for the 55th NUIAS, Bradley oversees the promotional strategy, digital content, and marketing material for the show.  Previously serving as the captain for team Infiniti, as well as the Specialty Division Chair, NUIAS has played a massive role in his education at Northwood.  As a Midland native, Bradley is very familiar with the show, “My favorite memory of NUIAS is coming to the show with my dad when I was growing up. I remember seeing incredible cars and always being amazed at the entire event. Those early memories have stuck with me, and I hope that we continuously are able to innovate and provide those same memories for families coming to the show this year!”

Bradley has held internships with Consolidated Pathways, a manufacturers representative of the Dow Chemical Company, as well as LaFontaine Global Vehicles, where he works in vehicle sourcing and exploring innovative avenues in the automotive retail industry.

Outside of the auto show, Bradley is involved on campus through the Kappa Sigma Fraternity, and enjoys how Northwood offers a balance between opportunities that are characteristic of larger universities while still getting the personalized learning experience of a smaller, private college.

Bradley has a number of goals for this year’s show, including creating a well-developed network of local businesses within the Great Lakes Bay Region to assist in promoting the show, in addition to improving the general digital strategy.  He is excited to be on the leadership team that drives one of the best weekends at Northwood, and the community as a whole.