European Division Preview

In Uncategorized

Isabel Leach, from Shelbyville, IL, studies Automotive Marketing and Management.  As the European Chair for the 55 Annual Northwood University International Auto Show, Isabel manages over a dozen student-lead teams representing brands ranging from Volkswagen to Ferrari.  Last year, she served as Captain of Chevrolet. While at Northwood, Isabel has been very involved in campus including the Alpha Chi Omega Fraternity where she serves as Chapter President.  In the summer of 2017, she worked for the LaFontaine Automotive Group in southeast Michigan and this past summer she worked at General Motors in Detroit. When asked what she loves about Northwood, she answered, “I love Northwood because from day one, you start in on your major. Most of your Professors have had real business experience and are more than willing to help you succeed. Northwood has so many great things to offer and it truly is a hands-on business school. This school has truly helped me form into the woman that I am today, it has led me to so many great internship and leadership opportunities. I could never see myself going anywhere else!”

European Division Preview

Carrying numerous high-end luxury brands, the European Division has always been a fan-favorite for show-goers of all ages.  That tradition continues this year, along with a number of incredible additions!  Alfa Romeo, along with Lotus & Morgen will bring a new dimension to the vehicles being featured.  That isn’t all that you will be able to see however,  all of these makes and more will be showcased at the Northwood University International Auto Show, this weekend, October 12th – 14th.

Volvo
Alfa Romeo
Audi
Volkswagen
BMW
Mercedes Benz
Ferrari
Jaguar & Land Rover
Mini Cooper
Porsche
Lotus & Morgan